Wine Routes of Serbia – Vršac vineyards
08:00 Departure from Belgrade from assigned place;
10:00 Arrival to Vršac, the tow of vine. Short rest, meeting with the guide and town detour: Vladičanski dvor, Saborna crkva, Apoteka na stepenicama, Sv. Gerhard cathedral;
12:00 Visiting Mesić monastery, 14th century endowment of Jovan the Baptist, 9km from Vršac;
12: 45 “Kula” site / town panorama
14:00 Lunch in “Sv. Nikola” restaurant [Banatian lunch]
14: 50 WINE PATH
16:00 Gudurica wine cellar ”Vršački vinogradi”, degustation
17:00 Veliko Središte wine cellar ”Đorđa Krstov-a”, degustation;
17: 50 Free time for individual activities
The arrangement includes:
– Transportation by bus;
– Services of the local guide;
– Lunch in “Sv. Nikola” restaurant
– Services in the wine cellars including wine degustation / quiz diplomas [Vršac vineyards]…
– Organization and other expenses of the arrangement
This unique tour offers you following possibilities:
– A visit to “Vršački vinogradi” wine cellar with capacity of 3.420 wagons and modern equipment for wine manufacture and care.
– Visiting a large part of vineyard plantations [from altogether 1.700 ha]
– Visiting famous old wine cellars in Gudurica and Veliko središte villages near Vršac, where you will see cellars and degust selected sorts of wine in company of wine makers.
Minimal number of passengers is 40.
The agency keeps the right of canceling the excursion if not enough passengers had applied