Tag Archives: Rajac
Experience the wild beauty of the unspoiled mountain regions of Eastern Serbia. Follow the trails where adventure awaits at every step. Have a unique experience on the mountain slopes of Eastern Serbia, as you admire the scenic views and routes of the region. Enrich yourselves with a taste of life in the Balkans. Take a piece of Serbia with You.
– wonderful Mountainside of Suva and Stara Planina,
– Zavojsko and Smilevsko Lake,
– zaskoci Waterfalls,
– wild nature with phenomenal scenic routes,
– climb to the peak of Mt. Midžor,
– poganovo and St. George Monasteries,
– niška and Zvonačka Banja Spas, who specialize in the treatment of cardio, rheumatic and stress related diseases,
– prolom Banja Spa with mineral springs which improve the digestive system,
– Rajac breweries and wine cellars from 19th century,
– Romuliana Residency of the Roman Emperor Maximilian,
– visit to the Roman Imperial City Naissus [Niš], where Emperor Constantine was born and a visit to the unique historical monument Ćele Kula,
– unforgettable Goodbye Party on one of the rafts in Belgrade.
Day 1: Friday
Arrival at the Belgrade Airport. Transfer to Niška Banja Spa. During the transfer panoramic sightseeing of Niš and a visit to “Ćele Kula”. Dinner in the famous restaurant “Amerikanac”. Rest.
Day 2: Saturday
Breakfast and sightseeing in Niška Banja. Departure for Kuršumlija. Visit to the unique natural phenomenon called “Devil’s City”. Lunch in Prolom Banja [Spa]. Departure for Zvonačka Banja [Spa] via Sićevačka Klisura and canyon of River Nišava. Visit to Ethno Center for Pirot Rugs and Souvenirs. Arrival at Zvonačka Banja via canyon of river Jerma. Dinner and rest.
Day 3: Sunday
Breakfast. Departure for Poganovo Monastery built in 1395. Hiking Tour. Bath and massage treatment in the Spa. Dinner and rest.
Day 4: Monday
Breakfast. Departure for Stara Planina. Sightseeing around Zavojsko Lake. Ethnic lunch in the village. Sightseeing of the canyon, waterfalls and undisturbed nature [optional bath]. Arrival at Babin Zub [1, 757m], accommodation, dinner and rest.
Day 5: Tuesday
Breakfast. Hiking tour to Midžor [2,170m] in total 12 kilometers. Lunch, rest and a free afternoon. Dinner and Rest.
Day 6: Wednesday
Breakfast. Departure for Knjaževac and Zaječar. Fresh fish lunch by the lake. Arrival at Rajac and tour of breweries and wine cellars. Return to Zaječar. Accommodation, dinner and rest.
Day 7: Thursday
Breakfast. Departure for Belgrade. Along the way a visit to roman ruins “Romuliana” from the Roman Emperor Maximilian [3rd century]. Lunch on the outskirts of Belgrade. Sightseeing tour of Belgrade and NATO bombing ruins with a local guide. Accommodation. Goodbye Party with dinner and music on one of the rafts in Belgrade. Rest.
Day 8: Friday
Early breakfast. Transfer to Belgrade Airport.
– Instead of Devil’s City we have an option for Duplex Paragliding from Koritnjak above Niška Banja Spa,
– Program is based on the minimum of 6 participants but the group should not exceed 15 persons,
– Program is available for booking from January 1st, 2006 but the tours start on April 21st 2006 and are executed every 7 Days.
– you will eat healthy ethnic food and as a souvenir you will take homemade wines from Rajac wine cellars,
– spend time on clean and fresh mountain air at high altitudes, which is of benefit for the people with respiratory problems,
– treatments for stress relief in the Zvonačka Banja Spa,
– have a relaxing holiday in Eastern Serbia where nature has remained unaffected by industrial development and
– surprise gift.
– 7 Nights with Half Board and
– 6 lunches.
Guide Service: 2 + 1.
Passes for all the sites that will be visited on the tour. A unique Serbian experience awaits You. Unique tours offered by Outdoor open the doors to the hidden treasures of Serbian nature and culture. Visit the crossroads of Western and Eastern civilization and the region that forged much of the European history. Once You leave, take a piece of Serbia in Your heart.
Program is based on minimum 6 persons.
Share and Enjoy
Day 1th: Meeting of passengers and representatives of the agency at the airport Nikola Tesla – Belgrade. Transfer to the hotel. Free time. Overnight.
Day 2nd: Breakfast. Sightseeing of Belgrade by cruising the Danube and Sava Rivers. Along the 18 kilometres sail, enjoy the beauty of the city, lunch on a boat with Serbian wine and brandy [rakija].
After compliance tour continues with Belgrade panorama sightseeing which includes sites of City Parliament, Federal Parliament, Terazije Square, Republic Square, Students’ Square, Belgrade Fortress, City Gate [“Varoš kapija”], New Belgrade, Topčider Hill, Dedinje, Oslobodjenje Square, Slavija Square, Nikola Pašić Square. Return to the hotel. Overnight.
Day 3rd: Breakfast. Departure to Eastern Serbia and Djerdap Gorge.
Short break is planned on the Srebrno jezero [Silver Lake]. Continuing voyage towards Golubac, a town where Danube is 6 kilometres wide and for that reason called “Serbian sea”. Danube is on its widest part decorated by Golubac Fortress, one of the most beautiful fortresses on its whole course. After visiting the fortress and break for taking photos, along the valley of Djerdap Gorge group arrives at the hotel “Lepenski Vir“. Spare time. Visit to the museum “Lepenski Vir” and going on Captains Miša Hill for dinner. From this hill there is the best view of the Danube in its entire course, and art lovers can enjoy seeing open – air wood gallery. Accommodation in the hotel on the Danube bank. Spare time in the afternoon and in the evening.
Day 4th: Breakfast. Photo Safari tour in National Park with viewing the inhabitants and amazing natural sights. After hunting, lunch with music and party under the open sky is prepared. Those without these ambitions can visit the observation hills of the National Park and enjoy the unique Djerdap view. From there we move to Kladovo to visit the Archeological Museum of the town. Trip continues towards Vratna and visiting of its attractions: Monastery Vratna, farm of mouflons, and the unique wonder of nature, Vratanjske Kapije [Vratanjske Gates], rocks which made rare and odd forms hanging over the Gorge of the little Vratna River. Departure to Negotin. Visit of a birth house of a famous Serbian composer Stevan Stojanović Mokranjac.
Accommodation in the hotel. Spare time. Overnight.
Day 5th: Breakfast. Setting off from Negotin to the village Rajac along the narrow way, above which a village of wine cellars under the name “Rajačke pimnice” is rising. This is the small town built of trimmed stone and logs. After visiting wine cellars [“Pimnice”] and wine tasting, lunch is planned in the St. Trifun restaurant, and the specialties of the national cuisine of Negotin area are served. We leave “Pimnice” late in the afternoon, when return to Belgrade is planned.
Accommodation in the hotel in Belgrade. Spare time in the evening. Overnight.
Day 6th: Breakfast. Transfer to the airport; Departure.Day 1th: Arrival to Belgrade. Meeting of passengers and representatives of the agency at the airport Nikola Tesla – Belgrade. Transfer to the hotel. Spare time. Overnight.