Tag Archives: Naissus
Experience the wild beauty of the unspoiled mountain regions of Eastern Serbia. Follow the trails where adventure awaits at every step. Have a unique experience on the mountain slopes of Eastern Serbia, as you admire the scenic views and routes of the region. Enrich yourselves with a taste of life in the Balkans. Take a piece of Serbia with You.
– wonderful Mountainside of Suva and Stara Planina,
– Zavojsko and Smilevsko Lake,
– zaskoci Waterfalls,
– wild nature with phenomenal scenic routes,
– climb to the peak of Mt. Midžor,
– poganovo and St. George Monasteries,
– niška and Zvonačka Banja Spas, who specialize in the treatment of cardio, rheumatic and stress related diseases,
– prolom Banja Spa with mineral springs which improve the digestive system,
– Rajac breweries and wine cellars from 19th century,
– Romuliana Residency of the Roman Emperor Maximilian,
– visit to the Roman Imperial City Naissus [Niš], where Emperor Constantine was born and a visit to the unique historical monument Ćele Kula,
– unforgettable Goodbye Party on one of the rafts in Belgrade.
Day 1: Friday
Arrival at the Belgrade Airport. Transfer to Niška Banja Spa. During the transfer panoramic sightseeing of Niš and a visit to “Ćele Kula”. Dinner in the famous restaurant “Amerikanac”. Rest.
Day 2: Saturday
Breakfast and sightseeing in Niška Banja. Departure for Kuršumlija. Visit to the unique natural phenomenon called “Devil’s City”. Lunch in Prolom Banja [Spa]. Departure for Zvonačka Banja [Spa] via Sićevačka Klisura and canyon of River Nišava. Visit to Ethno Center for Pirot Rugs and Souvenirs. Arrival at Zvonačka Banja via canyon of river Jerma. Dinner and rest.
Day 3: Sunday
Breakfast. Departure for Poganovo Monastery built in 1395. Hiking Tour. Bath and massage treatment in the Spa. Dinner and rest.
Day 4: Monday
Breakfast. Departure for Stara Planina. Sightseeing around Zavojsko Lake. Ethnic lunch in the village. Sightseeing of the canyon, waterfalls and undisturbed nature [optional bath]. Arrival at Babin Zub [1, 757m], accommodation, dinner and rest.
Day 5: Tuesday
Breakfast. Hiking tour to Midžor [2,170m] in total 12 kilometers. Lunch, rest and a free afternoon. Dinner and Rest.
Day 6: Wednesday
Breakfast. Departure for Knjaževac and Zaječar. Fresh fish lunch by the lake. Arrival at Rajac and tour of breweries and wine cellars. Return to Zaječar. Accommodation, dinner and rest.
Day 7: Thursday
Breakfast. Departure for Belgrade. Along the way a visit to roman ruins “Romuliana” from the Roman Emperor Maximilian [3rd century]. Lunch on the outskirts of Belgrade. Sightseeing tour of Belgrade and NATO bombing ruins with a local guide. Accommodation. Goodbye Party with dinner and music on one of the rafts in Belgrade. Rest.
Day 8: Friday
Early breakfast. Transfer to Belgrade Airport.
– Instead of Devil’s City we have an option for Duplex Paragliding from Koritnjak above Niška Banja Spa,
– Program is based on the minimum of 6 participants but the group should not exceed 15 persons,
– Program is available for booking from January 1st, 2006 but the tours start on April 21st 2006 and are executed every 7 Days.
– you will eat healthy ethnic food and as a souvenir you will take homemade wines from Rajac wine cellars,
– spend time on clean and fresh mountain air at high altitudes, which is of benefit for the people with respiratory problems,
– treatments for stress relief in the Zvonačka Banja Spa,
– have a relaxing holiday in Eastern Serbia where nature has remained unaffected by industrial development and
– surprise gift.
– 7 Nights with Half Board and
– 6 lunches.
Guide Service: 2 + 1.
Passes for all the sites that will be visited on the tour. A unique Serbian experience awaits You. Unique tours offered by Outdoor open the doors to the hidden treasures of Serbian nature and culture. Visit the crossroads of Western and Eastern civilization and the region that forged much of the European history. Once You leave, take a piece of Serbia in Your heart.
Program is based on minimum 6 persons.