Tag Archives: Camp Sastavci
|Name of Camp||Number of person||Number of person / night||Minimum days||Location||Price (EUR)|
|Camp "Curcic", Guca||more than 10 person||1||3||Across the stadium||6|
|Camp "Curcic", Guca||less than 10 person||1||3||Across the stadium||9|
|Camp "Guca", Guca||more than 10 person||1||3||Across the stadium||6|
|Camp "Guca", Guca||less than 10 person||1||3||Across the stadium||6|
|Camping "Center", Guca||more than 10 person||1||3||Police station||6|
|Camping "Centar", Guca||less than 10 person||1||3||Police station||9|
– Washrooms with toilet cubicles, sinks and showers with hot water
– Parking for vehicles
– Rechargeable mobile phone
Share and Enjoy
One day tour along most exciting and most attractive part of the River Tara total length 14km:
– starting from Belgrade early in the morning and traveling via Uzice, Višegrad and Foca to the camp. Meeting with our hosts and surroundings.
– breakfast till 10: 30 – specialty of domestic kitchen,
– changing of wardrobe into rafting equipment. Each participant gets neoprene suit, neoprene boots, life jacket and adventure starts,
– transportation by jeeps and vans to Brštenovica starting point of our friendship with River Tara till 11:30h,
– formation of the rafting teams, introduction to the skipper and basics of rafting and team work. Capacity of the boats in 10 – 12 persons and it is very important to obey skipper’s instruction,
– on board to 12:00h rs and rafting starts on the most attractive part of the River Tara total length 14km where are a lot of exciting experience is expected as rapids Celije, Vjernovice grade 5, Borovi, Varda, Cegrlo grade 4, and other 17 which aren’t to be underestimated.
– rafting lasts around 3, 5 hours with brakes for swimming and rest in Kulina, Manita vrela, Šipcanica streams,
– arrival at Camp Sastavci around 16:00h and change of wardrobe,
– lunch – specialties of domestic and oriental kitchen, Rafting soup, rousted lamb,
– rest after lunch and departure of Rafters.