Excursion Belgrade – Topola – Oplenac – Aranđelovac
08:00 Departure from Belgrade from the assigned place.
09:00 A ride to Topola. Visiting Karađorđe’s town, which consists of a mansion and a church, today a museum in which Karađorđe’s personal belongings are being kept.
10:00 Leaving for Oplenac and visiting St. Djordje church – the mausoleum of Karadjordjevic family.
11:00 Visiting Risovača cave near Aranđelovac, which is one of the oldest evidences about human existence in the entire Balkan peninsula.
12:00 Arrival to Aranđelovac. Visiting the Museum, where many acheological, ethnological, historical and art objects are being kept.
13:00 Lunch in the ″Park″ restaurant. Free time. A walk throught the Bukovička banja Park, an idyllic place rich with various plant species.
15:00 Leaving to “Marićevića Jaruga” in the Orašac village, 4km from Aranđelovac, where the First Serbian Rising began.
16:00 Continuing the journey to Velika Plana and visiting Koporin monastery, endowment of Stefan Lazarević from 1408.
19:00 Return to Belgrade.Transportation:
– Transportation by Minivan tourist class minivan [CD player]
– Transportation by bus tourist class bus [high floor, TV/CD player, air condition].
Price of the arrangement includes:
– Transportation [bus or minivan]
– Lunch in the “Park” restaurant
– Visits and tickets for: historical complex in Topola and Oplenac, Museum in Arandjelovac, Risovača cave, the church, the school, the Museum and Karadjordje’s monument in Orašac
– Services of the local guide
– Accompanist from the agency
– Trip organization and guidance
Minimal number of passengers is 35 for bus and 14 for minivan.