Central Serbia Tour 2 – 8 days
Central Serbia Tour 2 – 8 days
Tour highlights: Visit to Mt. Kopaonik. Most visited mountain is Serbia and the largest skiing center.Rafting on River Ibar. A wild, but safe adventure. Visit to Mitrovo Polje and a bath in mineral springs. Visit to monasteries Studenica, Ljubostinja and Vraćevišnica. Visit to Vrnjačka and Bukovička Banja spas.
Reside on Goc, a mountian rich with forests and one of the most scenic places in Serbia:
– Visit to ethno village Kostunici and the plant for treatment and packing of forest fruits.
– Visit to historic monuments of the 1st and 2nd Rebelion Against the Turks.
– Visit to the hometown and residence of the serbian leader Karadjordje.
– Visit to the church and mausoleum of the Karadjordjevic Dinasty. Including the visit to royal wine cellars.
– Visit to Belgrade with sightseeing and an unforgetable night on one of the rafts.
Day 2: Saturday
Breakfast. Departure for Usce. From there a rafting trip downstream of River Ibar, 25km long. Visit to Monastery Studenica from 12th century. Lucnh in the monastery. Return to Kopanik. Dinner and rest.
Day 3: Sunday
Breakfast. Sightseeing of the ski resort [option is a hike to Pancicev Vrh 2, 016m]. Ride to Mitrovo Polje witha bath in the Mineral Springs. Quick stop for a visit to Monastery Ljubostinja from 14th century. Degustation of the famous wine at the monastery and brandy. Lunch and sightseeing in Vrnjačka Banja Spa. Departure for Mt. Goc. Accommodation in cottages, hotel Piramida. Dinner and rest.
Day 4: Monday
Breakfast. Hiking on the slopes of Mt. Goc to the Velike Livade and Kavgalija Peaks. On the return an outdoor lunch [roast lamb] in the nature. Afternoon rest and use of the sport facilities. Diner and rest.
Day 5: Tuesday
Breakfast. Departure for ethno – village Kostunici. Stop for a visit to Monastery Vracevsnica and Takovo along the way. Ethnil lunch in Savinac village. Arrival at Kostunici. Accommodation, dinner and rest.
Day 6: Wedresday
Breakfast. Visit to the plant for packaging of forrest fruit and shopping. Continuing to Topola over Mt. Rudnik. Visit to the monument from the First Rebellion Against the Turks in 1804. and a visit to Oplenac. Visit to St. George’s church and mausoleum of the Karadjordjevic Dinasty. Lunch in Oplenac with wine degustation from the royal cellars. Continuing to Bukovicka Banja Spa and a visit to the famous mineral springs in Arandjelovac. Accommodation, dinner and rest.
Day 7: Thursday
Breakfast. Departure for Belgrade by minibus. Lunch in Belgrade. Sightseeing tour of the city and NATO bombing ruins. Accommodation in hotel. Goodbye Party with dinner and music on one of the famous rafts in Belgrade. Rest.
Day 8: Friday
Early breakfast. Transfer to Belgrade Airport
– Eat healthy ethnic food and take kajmak from Kopaonik and forest fruits from Kostunici as souvenirs with you.
– Spend time in the fresh mountain air, beneficial for people with respiratory problems.
– Relax and enjoy nature the ancient way.
– Receive a surprise gift.
– 7 half boards
– 6 lunches
– A number of transfers
– Guide Service: 2 + 1
– Tickets for all locations.